Q. What is Google Scholar and how can I use it to find articles?
- Google Scholar will automatically identify and link to the full text of articles that are freely available on the web.
- If you are using Google Scholar while at a Franklin Pierce University campus, Google Scholar will automatically identify articles that are available in full text through DiPietro Library.
- If you are off campus, you can program Google Scholar to identify articles that are available through DiPietro Library by
- Selecting settings in the upper left of your screen
- Selecting library links (also in the upper left of your screen)
- Search for and selecting Franklin Pierce University.
To view a step by step demonstration of using Google Scholar, please watch the linked video tutorials or contact a librarian for more information.
Was this helpful? 0 0