Q. How can I print from my laptop?
- Login using your FPU username and password
- Select Webprint from the column on the left
- Select "Submit a Job" on the right side of the next page
- Enter the number of copies you want and click "Upload Documents"
- Upload the document(s) you want to print. You can drag and drop, or upload from your computer.
- Note: Files have to be in specific file types (i.e. .pdf, .pptx, .docx, etc) to be uploaded. See WebPrint for complete list of file types.
- Click "Upload and Complete"
You can print your document from any printer in the library.
- Items stay in the queue for 12 hours
- You cannot change from double-sided to single-sided when printing from WebPrint
- WebPrint is not available off-campus
Watch a tutorial here: https://youtu.be/hJh0bpxbTZg
Was this helpful? 0 0