Q. How can I print?
If you are using a library computer, just click "Print" in the program you are using and choose the RavenPrint queue. Note: Local patrons will need to talk to the Circulation Desk before printing.
If you are using your own computer you can submit print jobs using WebPrint.
Print jobs are 'queued' and can be picked up at any printer. Jobs are available for twelve hours after you send them. Swipe your FPU ID or enter your FPU username and password to release your print jobs.
- Students are given $15 of print points each semester
- Black & White prints at .03/per page
- Color prints at .06/per page
- Local Patrons must pay prior to printing.
- Black & White costs .10/per page
- Color costs .15/per page